[Libreoffice] build or rawbuild dir?

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at novell.com
Mon Nov 1 05:32:35 PDT 2010

Hi Sebastian,

On Mon, 2010-11-01 at 09:27 +0100, Sebastian Spaeth wrote:
> May I nag a little ?

	Please do ! :-)

>  Besides some rumours I did not know anything about a
> branching over the weekend (and it does not seem to have happened
> anyway). Neither could I find any branching plans in the latest SC
> minutes.

	Oh - it was in the minutes we sent to the list, in the first week -
which is a while back I guess. Here is the current status:

	Kendy is merging Oracle's m13 fixes into master; and promises to have
the branch done today. Hopefully then we can have a call to re-submit &
merge outstanding patches for master - and get going on the
heavy-lifting there to clean things up.

	Sorry for the delay & lack of data,

	Regards,

		Michael.