[Libreoffice] [Pushed] Bogus comments, commented lines removed and some comments translated.

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at novell.com
Mon Nov 1 14:06:17 PDT 2010

Hi Robert,

On Mon, 2010-11-01 at 20:26 +0200, Roth Robert wrote:
> Attached you'll find 4 patches, colicensed with LGPLv3+, GPLv3+ and
> MPL, with some bogus comments removed containing only changed date,
> some commented lines removed, and some german comments translated.
> I hope this is the right way to do it. Any feedback is appreciated.

	Really lovely work :-) thank you. A minor nit is that it can be worth
keeping issue numbers if they are available eg:

-        // --> OD 2004-06-30 #i28701# - page frame the object is registered at
+        // #i28701 - page frame the object is registered at

	can be better than:

-        // --> OD 2004-06-30 #i28701# - page frame the object is registered at
+        // page frame the object is registered at

	Clearly if there are tens of cut/paste references to the same bug in
the same function they serve no useful purpose really; so fair enough.

	And obviously #123456# comments are not worth saving - they are to an
internal Sun bug tracker we have no insight into.

	Otherwise - this is really nice. I've pushed them (with some tweaks to
retain a few interesting looking issue numbers ) to master.

	Thanks again,

		Michael.