[Libreoffice] New credits page up (and linked from TDF)

Tue Nov 2 06:26:26 PDT 2010

New iteration of http://libreoffice.org/credits.html in case you want to
show your name on that page to your grandmothers.

Anything else that you want to see there? I was told the pretty
contributor graphs were not desired so I left them out.

I actually inserted a link to that page now from
http://www.documentfoundation.org/develop/. Let me know in case someone
minds.

mmeeks: Does the bilbo server have enough power to let the stats
generation be run there? Otherwise I can run it from time to time on my
laptop and upload things.

Sebastian

P.S. The code is here http://bitbucket.org/spaetz/gitanaly and has a
README now that allows to replicate the analysis in case you don't trust
it :).