[Libreoffice] Bug Triage Process

Wols Lists antlists at youngman.org.uk
Tue Nov 2 07:35:43 PDT 2010

On 02/11/10 06:58, Muthu Subramanian K wrote:
> If you are able to reproduce and confirm, please do go ahead and assign
> it to one of the developers listed on the page. [The intention was to
> avoid lower.priority-and-unconfirmed issues to be assigned to the
> experts - it might take expert's time just to test-moreinfo-... cycle]
>> > -> who is our expert for Base?
> hmm...as far as I know: nobody as of now, Any volunteers?
Dare I?

When I progress from hacking on configure.in, this looks like it might
be the obvious progression.

I'm a database programmer, very interested in how databases work. But
I'm also very firmly in the NoSQL camp. I like relational *theory*, but
the *practice* is broken (don't get me started :-)

So count me in as a potential candidate.

Cheers,
Wol