[Libreoffice] Building on CentOS 5

Caolán McNamara caolanm at redhat.com
Tue Nov 2 09:04:46 PDT 2010

On Tue, 2010-11-02 at 11:39 -0400, Terrell Prude' Jr. wrote:
> An error got thrown about slideshow, so I tried building just that
> module like the error message suggested.

> error: 'PFNGLXBINDTEXIMAGEEXTPROC' is not a member of 'unx'

Gagh, two solution I guess, configure with --disable-opengl to skip
building it.

Try adding

typedef void ( * PFNGLXBINDTEXIMAGEEXTPROC) (Display* display,
GLXDrawable drawable, int buffer, const int *attrib_list);
typedef void ( * PFNGLXRELEASETEXIMAGEEXTPROC) (Display* display,
GLXDrawable drawable, int buffer);

inside the namespace unx
at the top of the file, i.e.

namespace unx
{
#include <X11/keysym.h>
#include <X11/X.h>
#include <GL/glx.h>
#include <GL/glxext.h>

typedef void ( * PFNGLXBINDTEXIMAGEEXTPROC) (Display* display,
GLXDrawable drawable, int buffer, const int *attrib_list);
typedef void ( * PFNGLXRELEASETEXIMAGEEXTPROC) (Display* display,
GLXDrawable drawable, int buffer);
}

I see that the typedefs don't exist on my RHEL-5 box, but they do on
later releases.

C.