[Libreoffice] 4th and 5th week development summary

Petr Mladek pmladek at suse.cz
Wed Nov 3 03:20:02 PDT 2010

Volker Merschmann píše v Út 02. 11. 2010 v 20:54 +0100:
> Hi,
>
> 2010/11/2 Petr Mladek <pmladek at suse.cz>:
> > Hi,
> >
> > this time a brief summary of what happened the 4th and 5th week on
> > LibreOffice repos:
> >
> >  bugfixes-week-42-43.txt lists all commits that reference a proper bug
> > id (from a variety of trackers - #i... referring to the OpenOffice
> > issuezilla, fdo# to freedesktop, rhbz# to RedHat bugzilla etc)
> >
> > commit-log-week-42-43.txt lists all relevant commits on the actual
> > source repos
> >
> > Many thanks to all contributors - you make all the difference!
> >

> Thanks to all!
> I've added the bugfix.log to
> http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/Weekly_Summary

Cool

> Would be nice if someone is able to compile some descriptions, as in
> the first two weeks.

Hmm, it is a huge effort to go through the commits manually and ask all
the developers.

Well, in the ideal word, the description should be in the git commit
log. I generate the summary using the script
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/build/plain/bin/lo-git-commit-summary
It currently includes only the first line from the commit log. Someone
could try to improve it, ...

Note that I use this script also for generating the
libreoffice/build/NEWS file.

Best Regards,
Petr