[Libreoffice] Changing mailing list behavior

Kevin Hunter hunteke at earlham.edu
Thu Nov 4 16:32:15 PDT 2010

At 7:01pm -0400 Thu, 04 Nov 2010, Kohei Yoshida wrote:
> On Thu, 2010-11-04 at 23:58 +0100, Thorsten Behrens wrote:
>> If you're subscribed, and you don't want extra copies, just set a
>> (and people) adhere to that.
>
> Also, many email clients have a "reply to list" functionality which
> only replies to the list. I know at least Evolution, Thunderbird, and
> KMail do.

If I've guessed correctly, you're using Seamonkey, which I believe has
similar to shortcuts to Thunderbird.  I don't know if you're a keyboard
personality, but I sure am.  I therefore very quickly find the shortcuts
for the actions that I perform frequently.  Reply-to-all and
reply-to-list fit that category for me.  Might this list from Mozilla be
of use to you?

http://www.mozilla.org/docs/end-user/moz_shortcuts.html#mail

Cheers,

Kevin