[Libreoffice] Building on Debian squeeze

Rene Engelhard rene at debian.org
Fri Nov 5 03:56:09 PDT 2010

On Fri, Nov 05, 2010 at 07:34:27PM +0900, Takeshi Abe wrote:
> Java source codes in tests of LO/OOo use the annotation feature of JUnit 4,
> imported with namespace org.junit.*, which JUnit 3.x lacks. So its version
> is worth checking out.

Yes, but they are unreliable anyway, so even me who otherwise enables the smoketest
and those "subsequent tests" in the build disable it :-)

# "Unfortunately, running the unoapi tests is still not stable enough to give
# useful results. Therefore, running subsequenttests has been disabled in the
# build bots for now. Making the tests sufficiently stable is ongoing work. "
# (http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Test_Cleanup)
ENABLE_JUNIT4=n

It's safe to disable it.

Grüße/Regards,