[Libreoffice] [PUSHED, partial] Re: [Patch] German Translation and dev-install build improvement

Caolán McNamara caolanm at redhat.com
Fri Nov 5 07:17:22 PDT 2010

On Thu, 2010-11-04 at 22:22 +0530, surenspost at gmail.com wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Just resending the patches with the suggested changes from other mailing threads
>
> Patch 1 : German Translation of comments in writer

So, catch is that there was a few other changes made in the meantime to
that file so it doesn't fully apply.

Like we talked out in IRC there are a few other gotchas in there as well
wrt. the comments falling out of sync and ending commenting the next
entry down. And there's a fair bit of machine generated English in there
which I can't make head or tail of :-). So I've pushed what applied and
what made sense to me.

> Patch 2 : make dev-install fails when run the second time (happens so
> in Ubuntu). The patch I have provided is platform independent and have
> tested in Ubuntu to work fine.

Should the test for a dir be *before* the test for existence, i.e. like
so...

if(-e "$destdir$destination") {
    #printf "Deleting already present file $destdir$destination from
previous builds\n";
    unlink "$destdir$destination";
}
if(-d  "$destdir$destination"){
    #printf "Deleting already present Directory $destdir$destination
from previous builds\n";
    rmree("$destdir$destination");
}

C.