[Libreoffice] [Patch] RTL_CONSTASCII_USTRINGPARAM for calc\sc\source\filter

Caolán McNamara caolanm at redhat.com
Sat Nov 6 05:37:09 PDT 2010

On Sat, 2010-11-06 at 01:47 +0100, julien wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Here is a patch for calc\sc\source\filter
> Hope i haven't made mistakes, there are 1 or 2 places where i hesitated.

Build your changes there, you'll get some build errors, in some cases
you'll need

aSortDescriptor[0].Name =
rtl::OUString(RTL_CONSTASCII_USTRINGPARAM(SC_UNONAME_BINDFMT));

instead of

aSortDescriptor[0].Name =
RTL_CONSTASCII_USTRINGPARAM(SC_UNONAME_BINDFMT);

What I was wanting to avoid is the redundant rtl::OUStrings in
constructors, e.g.

rtl::OUString sFoo(rtl::OUSTRING(foo));

and rtl::OUString sFoo = rtl::OUString(foo);

for assignments however they're unavoidable

sFoo = rtl::OUString(foo);

C.