[Libreoffice] Remove bogus comments in calc

Christian Lohmaier lohmaier+libreoffice at googlemail.com
Sat Nov 6 06:22:10 PDT 2010

Hi Alexander, *,

On Sat, Nov 6, 2010 at 12:35 PM, Alexander O. Anisimov
<alenyashka at gmail.com> wrote:

> I've remove all bogus comments in module Calc. Patch is in attachment. If
> it's ok I would like to do such work for other modules.

The patch removes references to issues, those should stay IMHO.

And wrt //CHINA001 (didn't look at the code, but could be that the
corresponding code is no longer needed at all.

Getting rid of date-comments is OK, but please keep references to
issueZilla, and explanatory comments.

ciao
Christian