[Libreoffice] (partial) removal of BOOL type in starmath

Alexandre Fournier brutus at free.fr
Sat Nov 6 15:54:26 PDT 2010

Hello,

The following patch removes most of BOOL occurencies in starmath.
Some sal_bool variables have been also changed to bool when trivial.
(TRUE and FALSE values have also been changed to built-in true and
false).

When the changes would encompass a wider scope than starmath
(mostly virtual member functions), signatures have been left untouched.
Also, I haven't touched at the sdi/ subfolder, since I am not yet
familiar with whatever might be inside.

Best Regards,

A. Fournier