[Libreoffice] VCL foo...

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at novell.com
Sun Nov 7 06:43:50 PST 2010

Hi Andy,

On Sat, 2010-11-06 at 20:44 -0700, Andy Brown wrote:
> On Sat Nov 06 2010 20:30:45 GMT-0700 (PDT)  Michael Meeks wrote:
> > 	The plan to keep, and improve the existing VCL abstraction for the next
> > year or so makes a lot of sense I believe.
>
> Where could a person find out more about this VCL?

	I've CC'd the dev list to help others; hope that's ok.

	If you git checkout LibreOffice's buid, autogen.sh and ./download, then
clone/libs-gui/vcl/ is where you can find everything; I guess
vcl/workben has a few, over-simple, demo apps inside it to play with;
and headers in vcl/inc/vcl/

	HTH,

		Michael.