[Libreoffice] [PUSHED, partial] Re: more comment removal, rtl easy hack

Caolán McNamara caolanm at redhat.com
Mon Nov 8 13:06:28 PST 2010

On Mon, 2010-11-08 at 01:33 -0500, Kevin Hunter wrote:
> Hullo Committers,
>
> Another patch set, this time against
>
> accessibility/source/standard/

I pushed all the RTL_macro foo, all good, thanks.

I only pushed a few hunks of the comment removal stuff though. I'm no
fan of the ---- line separators or particularly in love with the
commenting format, but there is potentially useful info in having the
service name that each block implements mentioned and while your style
is my style I don't know if we want to force it on every existing line
of code right now :-)

C.