[Libreoffice] [PUSHED] Re: [Patch] ure: Remove bogus WITH_CORE debug code which core dumps

Caolán McNamara caolanm at redhat.com
Tue Nov 9 09:33:25 PST 2010

On Mon, 2010-11-08 at 14:59 +0100, Sebastian Spaeth wrote:
> There was #ifdef'd test code depending on WITH_CORE being defined (which
> is never set in our build system). It is described as test code that
> will core dump for sure. So let's remove this and write proper cppunit
> tests instead. All this concerns two files in 'qa' and not "real source
> code".
>
> I have run the tests after this patch and they ran through successfully.

You already pushed this, and it looks good.

I see its a subsequent-test but it doesn't seem to depend on anything
not already a dependency of sal, or need a full-install to run. So
personally I reckon it might be better to build and run all the tests as
we build-through that are possible to do. i.e. remove the .IF
OOO_SUBSEQUENT_TESTS and always build and run them.

Also needs some extra header guards and makefile.mk foo ala the sfx2
cppunit example to handle the ix86 stlport + system cppunit case too.

C.