[Libreoffice] script providers as extensions

John LeMoyne Castle jlc at mail2lee.com
Wed Nov 10 07:33:30 PST 2010

Hi David,
Just a few notes:
  --  The BeanShell, Javascript and Python options have disappeared cleanly
from the Tools->Macros->Organize  menu.
  --  I expect that the Help will need updating to reflect the fact that
these are now options and to explain how to bring them back for people that
1) have established macros in these languages and 2) want to migrate to
LibO.
  --  I have been having app crashes from those menu options and from
Macros->Run (building on Ubuntu 10.04) and I have been trying to stop the
boo-boos using the --without-system-python option.  I am now thinking that
you caused the compilation/linking that I needed to have the crashes stop
because the menu is now safe for me....
Thanks -- LeMoyne