[Libreoffice] [Patch][EasyHacks] Replace ScfNoCopy in calc with boost::noncopyable

Nigel Hawkins n.hawkins at gmx.com
Wed Nov 10 09:12:14 PST 2010

Hi,

This should address the first item in the "removal of duplicate template
classes in calc filter code" section from the easy hacks page.

Not quite a simple search-and-replace but pretty close.

The second item (ScfNoInstance) is slightly more involved. All of the
classes derived from ScfNoInstance are just collections of static
methods and none of them are derived from. Since C++ doesn't support
declaring classes as static, I'm thinking that converting those classes
to namespaces is the correct route? (My C++ skills are a bit rusty).

Nigel