[Libreoffice] [PUSHED] RTL_CONSTASCII_USTRINGPARAM for calc_core_data

Kohei Yoshida kyoshida at novell.com
Wed Nov 10 19:03:07 PST 2010

On Thu, 2010-11-11 at 01:30 +0100, julien wrote:
> Hello,
> Here's a patch for calc/sc/source/core/data
> I compiled it and it's ok. Hope it's ok !

Looks beautiful!  Pushed.  I didn't apply the hunk that removed the
definition of ScDocument::IsLoadingMedium() though.  I just added that
method a couple of commits ago. :-)

BTW, can we have your full name?  I would be nice to check in your
future patches with our full name, instead of just 'julien', to give you
proper attribution.

Kohei Yoshida, LibreOffice hacker, Calc
<kyoshida at novell.com>