[Libreoffice] smoketest

Caolán McNamara caolanm at redhat.com
Thu Nov 11 12:39:51 PST 2010

On Thu, 2010-11-11 at 09:22 +0000, Caolán McNamara wrote:
> the makefile in "build"

We had a little poke at the toplevel Makefile with the "smoketest"
target earlier and some foo around the timeout stuff. So with those mods
in place the toplevel "make smoketest" that corresponds to a build in
the rsync mode now also works for me out of the box on "master".

The error I was seeing however was a simple one that corresponds to the
sort of error I saw rene mentioning where the last lines look like

(OK)
rm -f -r path/to/user
*error*

And no sign of the "java falls over and dies horribly" sort of error
reported on Fedora 14. I might have a poke on SLED11 under VirtualBox.

C.