[Libreoffice] Minutes technical group call

Andras Timar timar74 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 11 13:36:47 PST 2010

2010/11/11 André Schnabel <andre.schnabel at gmx.net>:
> Hi,
>
> short update ...
>
> Am 11.11.2010 15:01, schrieb Michael Meeks:
>>
>> * L10n
>>        + additional libreoffice strings, waiting for string freeze, get PO
>>          files, then you translate this. need a date.
>
> We will hopefully have "tomorrow" as date (l10n list has already been
> notified).
>
>>        + some teams have asked to update the sdf files - in theory Andre
>>          has commit access, but at the moment not able to build sdf files,
>>          such that they are similar to the ones in the repo. Andre is
>>          referring to the big ones inside l10n module. don't know what
>>          templates have been used there - cannot build an sdf file that's
>>          similar to the ones from OOo
>>                + need to grok existing tooling (Fridrich / Petr)
>
> Petr did provide some tooling, and ..

I wrote two scripts: extractfix.pl and mergefix.pl
http://ftp.fsf.hu/LibreOffice/extractfix.pl
http://ftp.fsf.hu/LibreOffice/mergefix.pl

extractfix.pl extracts only new and changed lines from an updated sdf file
mergefix.pl merges the result of extractfix.pl into the original sdf
in order to have a minimal diff.

I tested these tools successfully on the Breton file that the
translator submitted on the other day to the l10n list. (I'll commit
the changes later.)

Best regards,
Andras