[Libreoffice] LO crash

Fri Nov 12 03:28:58 PST 2010

Gtk:ERROR:/build/buildd/gtk+2.0-2.22.0/gtk/gtkfilesystemmodel.c:746:gtk_file_system_model_sort: assertion failed: (r == n_visible_rows)

> 	Looks very much like a gtk+ issue. Perhaps related to memory corruption
> (but unlikely) - what version of gtk+ are you using ? and/or is there
> anything interesting / odd about the directory you're saving to ? I'm
> tempted to say "not a LibreOffice bug" - but ... ;-) valgrind will tell
> you if we mashed the heap somehow at least (use valgrind
> --num-callers=32 or somesuch though with it).

Thanks, current master does not crash, so we must be doing something
different. This is a stock Ubuntu 10.04 system. But I recall some
filepicker fixes going into stable recently (which I would have missed),
perhaps that was it.

Sebastian