[Libreoffice] What to do with new bugs OOo 3.3 also found in LibO ?

Andrea Pescetti pescetti at openoffice.org
Fri Nov 12 03:59:30 PST 2010

Jean-Baptiste Faure wrote:
> It is no clear for me what to do with bugs found in OOO330m* which are
> in LibO too : is it necessary to file a bug report for LibO too ?
> Especially if these bugs are regression to OOo 3.2.1.

Since LibreOffice 3.3.0 will be based on OOo 3.3.0, for the time being
it's probably better to report and fix them upstream (at least, this is
what I've been doing).

But I don't know what will happen in future; I assume it's good to avoid
duplication of issues so I would still report upstream; and if I recall
correctly, this was the outcome of the "Qa? What QA?" discussion in
Budapest, see http://www.ooocon.org/index.php/ooocon/2010/paper/view/170

Regards,
  Andrea Pescetti.