[Libreoffice] SvxHyperlinkDlg still used?

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at novell.com
Fri Nov 12 08:46:19 PST 2010

On Fri, 2010-11-12 at 11:12 -0500, Kohei Yoshida wrote:
> Heh!  The short story is that this dialog code still *is* used, as a
> Hyperlink *toolbar*.

	;->

>   Go to View -> Toolbars -> Hyperlink Bar to enable
> a new toolbar to allow some sort of quick insertion of URL buttons.
> That toolbar makes use of SvxHyperlinkDlg.

	Riight - on the other hand, using that toolbar I'm somewhat appalled by
it. Christoph - any chance of some quick review of that hyperlink bar ?
it looks to me as if it is some legacy cruft from the days when
StarOffice was an HTML editor.

	Worse than that, it seems that it provides editable controls that do
not allow you to edit the hyperlink itself ;-) There is a also this
top-level 'web link' editor button in the top-level UI. Finally there is
a tool-tip that provides the target link information in an
easy-to-get-at way.

	My suggestion is that we rid ourselves of it, and save one menu item,
and one module of under-used code.

	Thanks,

		Michael.