[Libreoffice] BmpColorMode removal from libs-gui

Joseph Powers jpowers27 at cox.net
Sat Nov 13 07:32:22 PST 2010

Last night I submitted some patches to remove most of the code related to BmpColorMode from libs-gui.

The only remaining references are in:

	vcl/source/gdi/bitmap.cxx
	vcl/inc/vcl/bitmap.hxx
	vcl/source/gdi/bitmapex.cxx
	vcl/inc/vcl/bitmapex.hxx
	vcl/source/gdi/image.cxx
	vcl/inc/vcl/image.h
	vcl/source/gdi/impimage.cxx

These items not only use the normal BMP_COLOR_NORAMAL & BMP_COLOR_HIGHCONTRAST, but also BMP_COLOR_MONOCHROME_BLACK & BMP_COLOR_MONOCHROME_WHITE. They also have some bitmap transformation code.

As far as I can determine, the MONOCHROME settings are never used outside of bitmap.cxx & bitmapex.cxx.

The big quest is: is anyone attached to this code or can I just remove it?

I could also try to remove the BMP_COLOR_HIGHCONTRAST code from these files and leave the other sections intact.

There is also some related code in:

	vcl/source/control/fixed.cxx
	vcl/source/control/imgctrl.cxx
	vcl/source/gdi/impimage.cxx