[Libreoffice] Proposal: Enhancements in Easy_Hacks Wiki Page

Jonathan Aquilina eagles051387 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 13 14:31:58 PST 2010

go for it. i dont think we should let the wiki become outdated. i honestly
think an effort needs to be made to keep it as up to date as possible. one
wiki that doesnt get too much attention is the ubuntu one. that has stuff
still on there going all the way back to the early releases.

On Sat, Nov 13, 2010 at 10:35 PM, "David Schröder" <
david.schroeder at sectra-gera.de> wrote:

>  Hi*,
>

> I'm quite sure, I'm on the wrong list because I am not a developer,
>
> but reading this list is a private fun and a remember of an old time
>
> 15 years ago.
>

> Back to topic again: I found that the Wiki Page needs
>
> some improvements for the view of all people reading:
>

> Here I have 4 proposals after the "skills" I could insert:
>

> 1) Still working here: -> names of volunteers
> 2) Need more help in: -> e.g. calc isn't reviewed, than calc
> 3) coordinator for this issue: -> contact the maintainer
>
> 4) work in progress -> percent of "DONE"
>
> or some in this mind.
>

> I can't write just one line of C++ or another computer language, but I can
> help to maintain the wiki,
>
> helping QA and translation to German and yes, if you find a German string
> you can't translate
>
> and need it for a "perfect" patch, please contact me, just for 3 words if
> needed.
>

> Regards/Greetings
>

> David

Jonathan Aquilina