[Libreoffice] Proposal: Enhancements in Easy_Hacks Wiki Page

Sebastien Delvaux sebasgokart at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 14 00:50:29 PST 2010

Hey everyone, i already sent an email when after i saw this one, i "speak" c#,
html, basic, applescript and a bit of javascript, i'm learning php, and trying
python. But i am pretty interested in making a graphic view of libreoffice
(logos, wiki, etc.) but i need snapshots of the app. or a big description.
 S. Delvaux

Sebas IDesign
Programming & Graphics
-This message contains information that may be confidential and proprietary.
Unless you are the intended recipient (or authorized to receive this message for
the intended recipient), you may not use, copy, disseminate or disclose to
anyone the message or any information contained in the message. If you have
received the message in error, please advise the sender by reply e-mail, and
delete the message immediately. Thank you very much.