[Libreoffice] SvxHyperlinkDlg still used?

Camille Moulin camille.moulin at free.fr
Sun Nov 14 12:40:22 PST 2010

On 14/11/2010 18:11, Kálmán „KAMI” Szalai wrote:
>> +1 for removing that beast anyway.
> It is easy way to insert links

Yes but, this part is also covered by the Hyperlink Dialog, which
happens to be non modal, so you can keep it open if you want to insert
many links in a row.
The interest of this bar was IMHO the websearch part, but it's not
convenient enough to be actually used IRL.
My thoughts on that
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/User:Camillem/MyDrafts#Web_search_Toolbar

So, I would be in favour of removing it, as it's old code that can't be
easily recycled (see Mathias Bauer's answer in the Technical details
part of the link above).

Camille