[Libreoffice] SvxHyperlinkDlg still used?

Kohei Yoshida kyoshida at novell.com
Mon Nov 15 13:12:33 PST 2010

Hi Christoph,

On Sat, 2010-11-13 at 01:15 +0100, Christoph Noack wrote:
> A first look ... did that help anyhow?

Yes, that helped a lot! :-)

Thanks a lot for the very detailed analysis on this.  If I read your
analysis correctly, we can probably safely remove this without upsetting
too many users.  And based on the input from others on this thread
removing this toolbar will not be missed, and the code is so old that
it's probably not worth trying to salvage it for recycling.

I just resurrected this item on the Easy Hacks page, and edited it to
provide more hints.

http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/Easy_Hacks#Remove_obsolete_Hyperlink_Bar

I look forward to having someone brave enough to step up for this
task. :-)

Kohei

--
Kohei Yoshida, LibreOffice hacker, Calc