[Libreoffice] Icons

Tue Nov 16 00:45:56 PST 2010

On Tue, 02 Nov 2010 10:21:49 +0000, Michael Meeks <michael.meeks at novell.com> wrote:
> 	Currently our hicontrast theme is built by packimages/pack/makefile.mk:
>
> # generate the HiContrast icon set
> $(MISC)$/hicontrast.flag .PHONY :
>     $(PERL) $(SOLARENV)$/bin$/hicontrast-to-theme.pl
> $(SOLARSRC)$/default_images $(MISC)$/hicontrast && $(TOUCH) $@
>
> 	Which runs a script that build that theme.

Not anymore! I just pushed a change to master that

- moved artwork/default_images/<all the hicontrast images> to
  artwork/ooo_custom_images/hicontrast/...

- deleted the hicontrast-to-theme.pl script and removed the above
unneccessary blurb from the makefile.

> 	So ! :-) I suggest that we start by using the above perl script to
> create an entirely new theme (in artwork/) "hicontrast" - that is
> essentially the results of hicontrast-to-theme.pl - with all of the 'h'
> variants removed from it.

Done :). I do hope there is no fallout and things work as they are
intended to work.

Sebastian