[Libreoffice] More links inherited from OOo

Sophie Gautier gautier.sophie at gmail.com
Tue Nov 16 05:48:21 PST 2010

Hi Thorsten, all,
On 16/11/2010 08:14, Thorsten Behrens wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> after some more grepping, also adapted the readmes to only reference
> documentfoundation/libreoffice links. File is attached, would be
> cool if you could review it for correctness, language - and whether
> the links as such make sense.

Thanks for the work on this. Some remarks:
- the paragraph about changes on BerkeleyDB engine and extensions
database incompatiliby seems strange when speaking about [for
${PRODUCTNAME} versions prior to 3.2]. May be we should namely speaks
about OpenOffice.org.
- could we replace the link www.libreoffice.org/access by
www.libreoffice.org/accessibility? Is there anybody already working on
this page?
- I think we should completely remove the paragraph about Registration
and User Survey
- it is mention that IssuZilla is on our website, this should be
corrected by giving the right BugZilla address on Freedesktop.

Hope this helps :)
Kins regards
Sophie