[Libreoffice] (no subject)

Tor Lillqvist tlillqvist at novell.com
Tue Nov 16 08:04:07 PST 2010

> #libreoffice developers put the #openoffice code on a diet / work-out
> regiment. After 6 weeks how did they do? 34,000 Lines of code lighter.

But isn't a lot of this lines of code that were commented out, or inside #if 0?

And how much of the change is due to changes in the OOo milestones that have been merged in?

I would be very careful in using that number in any kind of bragging fashion, without very explicitly indicating what it measures, exactly. Of course, hard to do that in a short tweet, and it is bound to be misinterpreted.

--tml