[Libreoffice] feature/rip-build-repo - branch for removal of the need of the 'build' repo

Thu Nov 18 23:41:35 PST 2010

On Fri, 19 Nov 2010 04:18:46 +0100, Jan Holesovsky <kendy at suse.cz> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> In case you are interested to try to build without the 'build' repo (the
> rawbuild/ way), you can try to get the feature/rip-build-repo branch
> which I hope is going to become the 'official' way of building soon ;-)
>
> git clone git://anongit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/bootstrap libo
> cd libo/
> git checkout -b rip-build-repo origin/rip-build-repo
>
> ./autogen.sh [flags that you normally use in rawbuild/]
> ./g clone

BTW, this doesn't work right yet ? Or is it some git failure

./g clone
===== artwork =====
Initialized empty Git repository in /media/lo/artwork/.git/
./g: line 202: cd: /media/lo/clone/artwork: No such file or directory