[Libreoffice] installation and package for Linux SYS distro sucessful

werner w.landgraf at ru.ru
Fri Nov 19 03:04:56 PST 2010

I reclaimed about problems with the installer.  Meanwhile,
after many  work by hand, I get it installed (the most
complete installation I got, was with 'make install', not
with 'bin/ooinstall').  The build program needs to be
improved very.

libreoffice runs nice on my computer, appearently without
problems, even the quickstart program too, and the program
opens fast.

I dont get it compiled with the --with-lang option,
because of the error what I reclaimed earlier today. So I
currently have it only in english.  The installer should
have the possibility to compile each module (each .tar.bz2
source file) separately, specially language packages.

I made a .tgz package, for the SYS distro, what very
likely runs also on Slackware etc.   Currently its
rsync-ing to the mirror
 ftp://ftp5.gwdg.de/pub/linux/install/sys

With this, the distro changed from Oo to libO.

I hope now, that you bring forward good libO .

w.landgraf
---
Professional hosting for everyone - http://www.host.ru