[Libreoffice] Location of SfxPoolItem.Type() method

Miklos Vajna vmiklos at frugalware.org
Sat Nov 20 06:04:30 PST 2010

On Sun, Nov 21, 2010 at 12:21:08AM +1100, Mattias Johnsson <m.t.johnsson at gmail.com> wrote:
> int SfxPoolItem::operator==( const SfxPoolItem& rCmp ) const
> {
>     DBG_CHKTHIS(SfxPoolItem, 0);
>     return rCmp.Type() == Type();
> }
>
> but for the life of me I can't find out where the Type() method is defined.
>
> Does anyone have any pointers?

The SfxPoolItem itself is declared in svl/inc/svl/poolitem.hxx. You can
see a TYPEINFO(); macro there, which is defined in
tools/inc/tools/rtti.hxx.

Now if you want the definition of that method, the implementation is in
source/items/poolitem.cxx, where there is a TYPEINIT0() macro, defined
in tools/inc/tools/rtti.hxx again.

TYPEINIT0() calls TYPEINIT0_FACTORY(), that calls TYPEINIT_FACTORY(),
where the real method is defined.

Hope this helps. :)