[Libreoffice] [PUSHED] RTL goodness against filters/

Kevin Hunter hunteke at earlham.edu
Sat Nov 20 07:17:11 PST 2010

At 2:22am -0500 Sat, 20 Nov 2010, David Tardon wrote:
> On Fri, Nov 19, 2010 at 03:04:52PM -0500, Kevin Hunter wrote:
>> Some more RTL goodness against filters/.
>
> I corrected two obviously wrong changes:

Thank you for checking those.  I caught three of those, but missed those
two.

For the latter, (OUString() vs = OUString()), you were obviously able to
compile?  I originally had them exactly as you had them, but my compiler
did not like them.  And I couldn't figure out why.  (Heh, so I pushed it
off to "someone else."  ;-) )

Cheers,

Kevin