[Libreoffice] [EasyHacks] cppcheck of entire code at http://libreoffice.boldandbusted.com/

someone at boldandbusted.com someone at boldandbusted.com
Sun Nov 21 22:58:06 PST 2010

On Sun, 21 Nov 2010 20:38 -0800, someone at boldandbusted.com wrote:
> I should also caution you that, at least for my Firefox, this page may
> make your browser creak under its weight. Another reason to crush bugs!
> :)
>
> Cheers,
> Jesse Adelman
> Bold and Busted LLC
> Brisbane, CA USA

Also, one other request. By request of folks in #cppcheck, please note
in your commit messages (or mailing list message) that you've fixed bugs
based on the output of the cppcheck reports I've put up (or even your
own cppcheck runs). They have a "hunter's gallery" there of bugs fixed
with cppcheck. It's at
http://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/cppcheck/index.php?title=Found_bugs
, and I'm sure LibreOffice would be a fine addition to their display.

I'll occasionally make a search through the mailing list message bodies
to see if "cppcheck" shows up, and pass on the good news to them. It's
only fair that we pay them back for their work! :)

Cheers,
Jesse Adelman
Bold and Busted LLC
Brisbane, CA USA