[Libreoffice] Location of SfxPoolItem.Type() method

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at novell.com
Mon Nov 22 02:22:07 PST 2010

Hi Mattias,

On Sun, 2010-11-21 at 00:21 +1100, Mattias Johnsson wrote:
> I've been trying to fix a bug in the search and replace code, and
> after a bit of hacking have discovered that in findattr.cxx there's a
> function

	Nice work :-)

> If I'm understanding things correctly, and I may not be, since the
> search and replace code is quite convoluted, in this case these
> SfxPoolItems are lists of attributes that one can search and replace
> for

	Right ...

> in this case I'm searching for a specific font size and replacing
> it with another.

	Interesting indeed :-) a new feature for search / replace ? So some of
these pool items for things like font size are defined in:

	editeng/inc/editeng/fhgtitem.hxx

	as SvxFontHeightItem (I think).

> but for the life of me I can't find out where the Type() method is defined.

	I imagine this is the pre-RTTI type info ;-) I -guess- that it is
generated by the 'TYPEINFO()' macro you see in the SfxPoolItem impl.
cf. tools/inc/tools/rtti.hxx

	HTH,

		Michael.