[Libreoffice] C2U 61 time defined and with 2 differed meanings

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at novell.com
Mon Nov 22 04:17:25 PST 2010

Hi Joost,

On Sun, 2010-11-21 at 16:36 +0100, Joost Eekhoorn wrote:
> I like short naming, thus I find RTL_CONSTASCII_USTRINGPARAM far too
> long.

	Me too - makes the code horribly ugly, and so on. I'd prefer:

	RTL_USTRP("foo")

	or somesuch; but Caolan is busy cleaning all this up. However - some
vast sed across the codebase for all uses of this would prolly do more
harm than good to our ability to merge changes from our side-stream
project :-) So - I agree with you. It would be great to add a suitable
macro alias, so we can use this in new code though.

> But the  there is C2U. That is defined 61 times and sometimes as:

	Sure - the problem is that this is not namespaced, and may well collide
horribly with third-party code we want to integrate with.

	HTH,

		Michael.