[Libreoffice] Windows installer: what languages in multi/all_lang? - SDK: Why different version number?

Thorsten Behrens thb at documentfoundation.org
Tue Nov 23 06:26:10 PST 2010

Christian Lohmaier wrote:
> * What languages does the windows installer contain?
>   * Which ones are included in multi and which ones in all_lang?

Hi Christian,

all_lang is built --with-lang=ALL, multi includes the same set as
you see for Mac.

> * Is it correct that help in both packages is only available in English?

No help currently, we're still busy getting online help setup.
There'll also be optional offline help packages.

> * Version of the SDK: Why is the version "3.3.0" for Windows, but
> "315" for all others?

Gah. My bad. Last minute renaming script gone wrong.

> Why does the set of available language packs differ on Mac Intel
> compared to the others?
> For example there is no one for as, bn, bo, brx, bs, …

Packages built by different people, and the minimal requirement to
have those 50-something languages prepared (see also the windows
multi-installer above). Also, we're still a bit tight with mirror
space - but if any l10n team needs additional langpacks, give me a
shout.

Cheers,

-- Thorsten