[Libreoffice] Git question again

Miklos Vajna vmiklos at frugalware.org
Wed Nov 24 14:14:28 PST 2010

On Wed, Nov 24, 2010 at 11:07:51PM +0100, Julien Nabet <serval2412 at yahoo.fr> wrote:
> Here what i've got :
> serval at serval:~/libreoffice-source/build/clone$ git branch
> * master
> serval at serval:~/libreoffice-source/build/clone$ cd components/
> serval at serval:~/libreoffice-source/build/clone/components$ git branch
> * (no branch)
>    master

That's it. Somehow you're not on a branch. I would try:

git rebase --abort

Under clone/components, and in case it says no rebase is in progress,
then just 'git checkout master', and finally re-try bin/g pull -r.

NOTE: /clone is part of build.git while /clone/components is
components.git. Any directory under components is also part of
components.git, so you just get the same output there.