[Libreoffice] LibreOffice WikiHelp

Christian Lohmaier lohmaier at googlemail.com
Fri Nov 26 04:14:56 PST 2010

Hi Jan, *;

On Fri, Nov 26, 2010 at 9:00 AM, Jan Holesovsky <kendy at suse.cz> wrote:
> On 2010-11-25 at 22:24 +0100, Christian Lohmaier wrote:
>
> So first - what is WikiHelp?  It is going to be a help.libreoffice.org
> site, where the LibreOffice help will be stored.  The intention is that
> it will be a Wiki - because the Wiki concept and format is widely used
> for information exchange, and because it is sooooo easy to edit and
> improve.

My concern is to keep translations in sync. In my eyes this is much
easier to achieve when just allowing comments and then integrating
those comments to pootle, the main translation tool.
Another concern was also the conversion, but when you already got one,
then of course it is no problem :-)

ciao
Christian