[Libreoffice] [PUSHED] Re: SmNodeToTextVisitor Fixes

Jonas Finnemann Jensen jopsen at gmail.com
Sat Nov 27 05:30:18 PST 2010

Hi Luke,

Just, pushed the two patches... Sorry, that it took a while to get
back to you...

By the way, is the SmNodeToTextVisitor as good as it gets now?
Or is it possible to do more improvements ? and if so, should we leave
as an easy hack we or someone can pickup later? (if not lets remove it
from the wiki).
I don't know how good it is with regards to minimizing the use of
brackets. E.g. if it's realistic to do it any better...

--
Regards Jonas Finnemann Jensen.