[Libreoffice] getting LO into debian

Andrew rugby471 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 27 10:00:21 PST 2010

On 27/11/10 17:52, Rene Engelhard wrote:
> On Sat, Nov 27, 2010 at 07:20:09PM +0200, Jani Monoses wrote:
>>> If they can't do a simple pull in one month, though they are paid for doing it and /me
>>> who did already the major work (also at nights!) for it, well..
>>
>> There may be exceptions but I think Ubuntu pulls from sid not from
>> experimental as a rule. When the package appears in sid it will
>> probably be available in Ubuntu devel version in a short time.
>
> And: This is not the point. *I* don't care.
>
> The OPs mail simply shows Ubuntus attitude and cluelessless, both reasons for
> why they have to die.

Excuse me but you seem to be coming across as a bit rude. I will give
you the benefit of the doubt as I am sure this is not reality.

I cannot speak for Jani, however the message I posted was for people who
were interested in the subject of the thread (i.e. the person who
started it and anyone else who wanted more info).

So please do not feel that we are pestering you, however also please be
careful that you don't come across as brash/dismissive.

Thanks :)

--
Andrew