[Libreoffice] question about cppcheck for libreoffice.boldandbusted.com

Julien Nabet serval2412 at yahoo.fr
Sat Nov 27 22:35:40 PST 2010

Hi Jesse

I was talking about cppcheck bugtracker. There has been a fix for the
tracker #2235, this one has been corrected yesterday.
About false positives, i've created 3 trackers on cppcheck for the
moment. 2 have been fixed : #2235 i talked about and #2210 which has
been corrected by the cppcheck guys the 18/11. It seems like the other
one (#2217) has been corrected with other fixes since they didn't
reproduce it.

Julien.