[Libreoffice] OxygenOffice stuffs in LibreOfice git tree

KAMI911 KAMI911 kami911 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 28 11:30:52 PST 2010

Hi LibreOffice Gurus,

I would like to put OxygenOffice extras as a configurable content to
LibreOffice git tree. Currently it is enabled only when the one selects
OxygenOffice as distro conf. My plan is to add --with-extra-gallery
--with-extra-font --with -extra-template --with-extra-sample to configure
in. Of course all extra contents are optional hence all are disabled. Can I
do it for libreoffice-3-3? I could send patch for review before I submit it.
The contents are in separated, downloadable zip files, so they are not
overloading the git tree.

Best regards,
KAMI