[Libreoffice] Auto-detection of toolbar icon size (well, kinda)

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at novell.com
Mon Nov 29 02:56:26 PST 2010

Hi Peter,

On Fri, 2010-11-26 at 19:15 +0100, Peter Lairo wrote:
> Well, in the English version, unfortunately they are not localized. It's
> kinda ironic. We are stuck with A A A (which isn't even an interesting
> acronym: "American Automobile Association").

	Again; if you can spend the time necessary to make new icons with those
B I U symbols in them [ presumably cut/paste of some existing
anti-aliased text of the right size into them might do it ], that looks
consistent with what was there ...

	Then we will include them happily :-)

	Surely that is a task that even a user with only a basic grasp of icon
design / gimp usage can take on: it is easy to complain that no-one
-else- spent the hour or two necessary to fix it - it is more inspiring
to actually fix it & rest assured we will include your work.

	For extra browny points, writing an arbitrary renderer that can
super-pose right-sized characters for other languages, so we get Tor's
stuff [ which I suspect is some F K U abomination fallen-back from the
'default_icons' theme ] gets browny points.

	I attach the source images to work with,

	Thanks !

		Michael.