[Libreoffice] easy hacks

Noel Power nopower at novell.com
Fri Oct 1 04:26:45 PDT 2010

On Fri, 2010-10-01 at 00:45 +0200, Jacopo Nespolo wrote:
> Here is another diff. If needed, the license of choice is LGPLv3+.
> Thanks for managing the whole process, more to come soon...
> Jacopo
>
> On 30 September 2010 13:02, Noel Power <nopower at novell.com> wrote:
> > On Thu, 2010-09-30 at 11:12 +0200, Jacopo Nespolo wrote:
> >> Ok will do. Thanks for the hints!
> >> I shall redo the process tonight (CET) and send the result to the mailing list.
> >> Jacopo
> > Ah I completely missed that you are tweaking something in patches, the
> > focus at the moment is on the git repos ( e.g. anything in the clone or
> > rawbuild dirs ) so, really no need to touch those files, don't worry
> > there is plenty of other examples in the git repos I think
> >
> > thanks!!
> >
> > Noel

Thanks again, patch is pushed, I just tweaked some of your translations
a little and also some comment you removed that mentioned an issuzilla
number i#xxxx ( these can be useful for understanding why the code does
what ), see
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/components/commit/?id=8d890248dc4e7ca5c5927ba938cd0182b0a9f45b

 keep them coming

regardsm