[Libreoffice] fixguard.py

Cedric Bosdonnat cedric.bosdonnat.ooo at free.fr
Mon Oct 4 08:14:50 PDT 2010

Hi Michael,

I'm CC'ing the list as it has been out of that email.

On Mon, 2010-10-04 at 08:23 -0600, callahan at xmission.com wrote:
> I think the fixguard.py that you have is missing an 'import os' line.

Your file has already been hacked by others: you should have a look
here:

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/build/tree/bin/fixguard.py.in

> It also isn't very user friendly and will just crash if the filename
> is bad or whatnot.

You're free to submit new enhancements.

> What would be next?  I can certainly run through all of the
> subdirectories in build/clone and generate a bunch of patches.
> However it's probably better just to have whoever can commit them and
> knows what they want to go ahead and do that rather than push them all
> through the mail list?

I'll leave that to other's decision as this may have side-effects on
other important patches contribution ;)

> Also, there are guards around HRD files in addition to HXX files.
> Should those go away as well?

It seems Petr found them as well.

Regards,

--