[Libreoffice] Pushed some changes to some option defaults

Camille Moulin camille.moulin at aful.org
Wed Oct 6 07:43:33 PDT 2010

Hi Caolán, *
----- "Caolán McNamara" <caolanm at redhat.com> a écrit :

> a) Printing in math of equations by default now includes only the
> equation itself, not a frame around the equation + the content of the
> raw formula code which generates the equation. [...]
> b) Number recognition in writer for tables is toggled off by default.
[...]

I'm very happy with the agility of LibreOffice in general (it's nice see things really taking off), but I wonder if it might be efficient to have a quick UX check for such changes: first to be sure to take the right decision, and then to have a little bit more traceability for this type of changes.

> I don't think these are controversial.

I don't think either (well, I asked for the second one on [1], so I'm not very objective here), but some of the points listed on [1] definitely are (for instance, I would strongly advocate for "Print selected sheets" to remain the default value in Calc)

Cheers,
Camille

[1] http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/User_Experience/Improving_OOo_Default_Settings