[Libreoffice] Building error : Hunk #1 FAILED at 58

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at novell.com
Fri Oct 8 02:20:11 PDT 2010

Hi Julien,

On Thu, 2010-10-07 at 21:41 +0200, julien wrote:
> I've just done these steps :
> git pull -r
> ./autogen.sh --with-git --disable-kde --disable-kde4
> ./download

	You prolly want a:
$ bin/g pull -r
	here - which will update the repositories in clone/

> make

	Fascinating. If you don't configure --with-distro= it should default to
LibreOfficeLinuxDevel - which should apply zero patches.

> And here are the error logs :

	If you could whack the whole error log in a bug somewhere, we can pour
over it in more detail. It really looks like there is a malingering
--with-distro=DebianSomething in there, which you don't really want as
of now.

	Anyhow - great to have you building, sorry there was an issue - if you
drop into IRC, we can prolly help debug it quickly. Also - out of
interest, what do you want to hack on ? :-)

	ATB,

		Michael.